|My son Felix a bit stressed - having to pose for an ad that daddy was shooting for a Swedish company|
...not always fun to be the son of a photographer.. :) :) :)
10 good reminders for stressful times!
- Happiness is never constant, and it’s not supposed to be.
- Failures are temporary situations that teach us necessary lessons.
- Even if you can’t see it now, you are making progress.
- How you feel when you’re stressed is not a true measure of reality.
- You cannot change what you refuse to confront.
- You are not what happened to you in the past.
- Not getting what you want can be a blessing.
- Being a ‘work in progress’ is a great state to be in.
- Nobody else can do it for you.
- Life is not easy, but it’s worth it.
Read the entire article here.